Friday 25 September 2015

'I came to Idols SA for my daughter': Lungisa

Kgothatso Madisa

The love for his daughter and the need to provide a better life for her, that is the driving force behind Idols SA contestant Lungisa Xhamela.

The 24-year-old father was left disappointed after only making it as far as the Sun City group phase in the last season of the competition however his little 'ray of sunshine' who gave him the courage he needed to give the music talent show another try.

"The main reason why I came back is for my daughter. I've got a three year old daughter and she's everything to me. Everything that I do since she was born was for her and I realised that if I don't take this opportunity life might just pass me by without me having something for my daughter to live on," says Lungisa.

"So I think this is a really great stepping stone and it's still going to be because I'm already in the top 10 and it's amazing. Even if I don't win, my name is already there."

Read more on Sowetan LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment